Pedal to the metal.
The CSL Pedals are solidly built from steel. Precise and durable sensors allow you to stay in control with smooth throttle and brake inputs.
HEAVY STEEL CONSTRUCTION.
The stability of the all-metal design means it is built to last. The stiffer spring on the brake pedal combined with the PU foam damper provides a realistic, progressive feeling.
Both the throttle and brake axes use precision Hall-effect sensors. By measuring pedal position with magnets, the system is contactless, meaning no wear on the sensor and consistent performance
Three ways to upgrade.
Upgrade your CSL Pedals with metal pedal faces (optional, coming soon), the Clutch Kit (optional), or the Load Cell Kit (optional, coming soon). The Clutch Kit provides a third pedal at the lowest possible price. The Load Cell Kit is an alternative to the Clutch Kit, also providing a third pedal, while upgrading the brake and main electronics.
CLUTCH KIT OR LOAD CELL KIT.
The CSL Pedals Clutch Kit (optional) adds a dedicated clutch pedal, with a stiffer spring than the throttle and the same wider pedal face as the brake. The CSL Pedals Load Cell Kit (optional, coming soon) is the ultimate upgrade for realistic braking feel. When upgrading to the Load Cell Kit, the standard brake pedal can be used as the clutch.
METAL PEDAL FACES.
Transform the appearance of the CSL Pedals with durable, anodised aluminium pedal faces (optional, coming soon). The throttle pedal face is extended, allowing for a comfortable heel-and-toe technique.
Get started instantly.
CSL Pedals couldn’t be easier to set up. The simple design means they’re easy to clean and maintain too.
PLUG AND PLAY.
CSL Pedals connect directly to any supported FANATEC® Wheel Base via the included RJ12 cable. Alternatively, they can be used as a standalone USB device with the ClubSport USB Adapter (available separately), or with the CSL Pedals Load Cell Kit (coming soon).
Find a comfortable driving position with customisable horizontal pedal spacing and pedal plate height adjustment. The pedals can be hard-mounted, or you can easily brace them against a wall or hard surface thanks to the vertical plates at the rear.
- Two-pedal set (throttle and brake), upgradeable to three pedals
- All-metal construction (excluding pedal faces). Pedals are made from heavy steel, which helps to prevent the set from - sliding on the floor (if not hard-mounted to a rig)
- Optional anodised aluminium pedal plates
- Contactless Hall sensors (12-bit) on both brake and throttle for high precision and durability
- Brake pedal spring is stiffer than throttle pedal spring, PU foam damper adds additional resistance for progressive braking feel
- Upgrade to a three-pedal configuration with Clutch Kit or Load Cell Kit
- CSL Pedals Clutch Kit provides a third pedal for the lowest price
- CSL Pedals Load Cell Kit also provides a third pedal, and upgrades the brake and electronics
- Pedal position can be adjusted sideways along heel rest
- Height-adjustable pedal faces
- Modular design means inverted mounting to a rig is possible
- Vertical rear plates allow pedals to be easily braced against a wall or other vertical surface
- Pearl chrome plating on pedal bases and arms
- Black powder coating on heel rest
- Pedals connect directly to all compatible Fanatec Wheel Bases
- Throttle pedal unit
- Brake pedal unit with PU foam damper
- Heel rest
- 1x Wheel Base connection cable RJ12/RJ12 (~2m)
- 1x Torx key
- M4x12 mounting bolts (only to mount pedals to heel rest)
- Hard-mounting spacers
- Replacement rubber feet (floor protection)
- 1x Quick Guide